- Made from two layers of light weight linen / cotton.
- Made with 100% cotton twill straps - one size fits all
- Masks can be washed and dried in a washing machine with a load of clothing.
- Constructed out of scrap fabrics with zero waste.
- Hand cut and sewn in Birmingham Alabama
- Local pickup only - Cahaba Heights AL
*These are not medical grade masks, but offer more protection than wearing nothing. The CDC recommends covering your face with 2+ layers when out in public. Please also continue social distancing and, better yet, stay close to home. Wearing a mask is a great way to ensure you're not touching your face. They take a bit of getting used to. Try your best not to fidget with or readjust your mask. This defeats the purpose and could increase your contact with germs.
MASK WEARING TIPS:
Wash any fabric mask before wearing.
Wash hands well before putting on mask.
If mask gets wet or humid, switch to a new mask and wash damp mask.
Never use a mask after single use without washing it.
Wash after each use. If you go into a store, or are in public, remove mask and safely store in a bag before getting into your car or walk into your house so you’re not bringing any possible germs with you into those areas.
When removing the mask:
Don’t touch the front or any surface of the mask - only remove via the straps.
After removing, immediately wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (70%+ alcohol based)
Place used mask in a bag, or directly into the washing machine.